Follow the following basic steps to enroll yourselves to the universities of Ukraine
Contact our Representative in your country and forward the following documents (know why you should pass through your representative), and if you do not have a country representative, do the following:
STAGE 1: THE INVITATION LETTER
To receive a copy of an invitation letter from us, you need to provide:
- Copy of International passport (Data page)
- Copy of School leaving certificate ( Certificate of O level/A level /SSCE/ HSSCE/ WAEC/ NECO/Bachelor/Masters )
- Filled Application Form
- Invitation Letter (contact us)
- Courier Charges (contact us)
Invitation Letter fee for Masters and PhD level: Invitation letter: contact us, Courier Charges: contact us.
Documents can be sent by students via Emails. Also, they can transfer imbursements to us either by bank transfer, western Union/Money Gram or any other accessible payment process. After receiving documents and payment, we shall send you the Invitation Letter and VISA support letter.
STAGE 2: THE VISA PROCESS
On receiving the invitation letter, the prospective students should immediately contact the nearest Ukraine Embassy or Consulate and apply to Ukraine embassy with the following documents:
- Original Invitation letter
- Original international passport (valid for one year)
- Higher Secondary School certificate (For 1st year Bachelor Level students)(translated into Ukrainian language)
- Bachelor Degree (For Master Level students)(translated into Ukrainian language
- Masters Degree (For PhD Level students)(translated into Ukrainian language)
- Transcripts (For Masters and PhD students)
- Birth Certificate (translated into Ukrainian language)
- Medical Certificate showing absence of Aids/HIV (translated into Ukrainian language)
- Medical Certificate showing physical and mental fitness (translated into Ukrainian language)
- Sponsorship Letter from the Parents/Person who is going to bear the expenses for student during stay/ studying in Ukraine (It is not a condition for all Nationalities)
- Bank Statement to prove financial ability. (It is not a condition for all Nationalities)
- 8 Passport size Photos on a white background
Here are questions to expect in VISA interview
STAGE 3: THE ARRIVAL
After getting visa from Ukraine embassy or Consulate, students must inform us about his/her flight details with date and arrival time at least 4-5 days prior to arrival. One of our representatives shall receive the student at the airport. In case the student did not inform us about his/her arrival, he/she shall be deported back to homeland.
Recommended Ukrainian International Airport KIEV-Boryspil (IATA Code: KBP). Hundreds of International airlines route to Kiev-Boryspil Airport every day.
International Admission Department.
STAGE 4: AIRPORT PICK-UP NEW!
Dear Prospective Student!
We request you to arrive at your stated airport destination. From here onwards, our representative would greet you and guide you to clear all the formalities from immigration through to your safe transporting to your place.
- To avoid any security risk and for your safety purposes, kindly request identity card from our representative before moving along.
- Its our duty to undertake certain formalities on your behalf, this includes pre-informing the Ukrainian territory else it gets tough to enter the country. It is mandatory therefore to scan your tickets at least a week or so prior to your advent, as it would be easy for us to complete with rest of the formalities such as arrival arrangement and informing the airport authorities with your flight details.
We are pleased to inform you that there are air lines such as Turkish Airline, Lufthansa, KLM, Austrian Airline, Aeroflot, Air France and many other Airlines which are accessing this airport several times a day.
Quality Studies is here to help you, at every step of your student life to study in Ukrainian universities